In the Q4 2017 issue of Mumbai Monitor:
- Reviewing Q3: gains for the MSCI India index; slowing GDP growth; and a central bank interest-rate cut
- Our quarterly outlook: a modest improvement in economic activity; solid currency reserves and sticky investment flows leave India in a favourable position
- The rising force in the Indian equity market: underinvested retail investors
- India’s 70 years since independence: what the country has achieved – now one of the fastest growing countries in the world – and what the way forward may be
- How the Indian flexi-staffing industry offers large and multi-directional opportunities.
Download to read more