The US-China trade war, the recent weakening of the renminbi against the US dollar, the opening-up of China’s capital markets, the increasing inclusion of Chinese equities (e.g. A-shares) & RMB bonds in global indices: China’s economic landscape is constantly shifting.
To help investors catch up and understand this complex environment, BNP Paribas Asset Management has launched the “All about China” website.
In this one-stop shop for investment research on China, you will find:
- Macro-economic views from our Greater China Senior Economist
- Insights and webcasts on China’s financial markets
- Information about our Chinese equities or fixed income capabilities.
Our latest China Handbook: Understanding investment opportunities in Chinese equities & fixed income
- The changing nature of China’s economy
- Three structural trends driving long-term Chinese investment opportunities
- How ‘all-China’ equities can enhance a global equity portfolio
- How China onshore fixed income can become a dominant source of alpha.
Our latest China A-shares paper: Tap into broader investment opportunities as Chinese markets open up
- The ‘Seven Wonders of China A-shares’: Why invest in Chinese equities
- How to access China A-shares
- China A-shares inclusion in MSCI indices
- Risks and ESG in China.